Students with a completed associate’s degree meet the admissions requirements for the LSC@NECC bachelor completion program. If the associate’s degree is not in a related field of study to the bachelor degree, students can expect to need additional coursework at the associate degree level.
Students with 45 Credits or more towards their Associate’s degree can be dually enrolled in LSC courses. This allows you to experience an LSC course as well as accelerate towards your bachelor degree.
Before You Finish Your Associate’s Degree:
- Meet with your community college academic advisor and discuss the possibilities of an Lyndon State bachelor completion program.
- Confirm which program electives will best transfer to your program
- Meet with the Lyndon State site director to outline an initial academic plan.
- Register to take courses as a non-degree student as you complete your associate’s degree.
After You Finish Your Associate’s Degree:
- Make an appointment with the site director to fill out a Lyndon State application.
- Have all official college transcripts sent to Lyndon State College.
- Register for classes
- Attend orientation