Directions and Maps to NECC Lawrence Campus
Lawrence Campus: 420 Common Street
From Interstate 495 north or south, take exit 41 (Route 28) toward Lawrence. Follow Route 28 north for 2.4 miles. Turn right on Common Street and continue straight. The building is on the right.
From Interstate 93 north or south, take exit 46 (Route 110). Proceed on Route 110 (which becomes Haverhill Street) toward Lawrence. Turn right on Route 28 and take the fifth left onto Common Street. Continue straight. The building is on the right.
¬†(978) 738-7000 connects all campuses.
Download map (PDF 315 kb)
Planning to drive to campus? You will need a NECC parking decal to park in a permit parking lot!
You can get one in three easy steps… TODAY!
- Order decal online using your Debit/Credit Visa, MasterCard or Discover through www.PermitSales.net/NECC
- Print receipt
- Place it on your dashboard until the parking decal arrives in the mail.
NOTE: www.PermitSales.net/NECC is a secure website guaranteed by Security Metrics Credit Card SAFE.
To purchase a parking decal with a check or exact change (cash) payment, go to the Payments Window in the Ourania Behrakis Student One-Stop Center in Haverhill, or the Welcome Express Center in the Dr. Ibrahim ElHefni Allied Health and Technology Center at 414 Common St. in Lawrence. You will need your vehicle registration information at the time of completing your Parking Decal Application Form.
Northern Essex Community College’s parking decal requirements are an important part of the college’s overall public safety plan.
- Parking decals allow Public Safety to know who is on campus at all times.
- Due to the premium parking in Lawrence, parking decals allow Public Safety to eliminate non-NECC individuals from parking in NECC parking lots. Previously non-NECC individuals would park in the NECC parking lots to avoid paying for city parking and parking meters. With parking decals, NECC can provide the full extent of available parking to NECC individuals, and NECC individuals only.
- Parking decals assist Public Safety in identifying the driver of a vehicle in the event of an emergency, accident, etc.
Parking Decals are required to park in permitted parking lots. Fees apply for all students, faculty and staff as follows:
Permitted Parking Lots — Parking Decal Costs
|Student||$8.50 per semester|
|Full-Time and Part-Time Faculty & Staff||$12 annually|
Visitors and Free Parking Lots
|Haverhill:||Designated areas in the Hartleb Technology Center|
|Lawrence:||Buckley Garage (validate your parking ticket at any Public Safety desk).|
|NECC Riverwalk:||No Parking Decal Required|
On a space available basis, any employee or student who does not wish to pay the parking fee may park for free in the designated area in the Hartleb Technology Center parking lot on the Haverhill Campus, or in the Buckley Garage on the Lawrence Campus. NECC Riverwalk will not require a permit.
Information for Students
The parking fee for students is $8.50 per semester. Students will need a new parking decal for each semester they are enrolled: fall, spring, and summer. Students can purchase a parking decal 24-48 hours after registering for classes.
Information for all full-time and part-time Faculty & Staff
The parking fee for all full-time and part-time faculty and staff is $12.00 annually. The parking year runs from September 1st to August 31st. The $12 fee applies to a full year, or any part of a year, and is not prorated.
Questions about Parking Decal?
Contact the Bursar’s Office at 978-556-3895 or email BURSAR@necc.mass.edu.
Additional details and the full parking policy is available here.